Payroll & Tax Information:
HomePay- is a wonderful service that can help you easily set up payroll and file your taxes when it comes to having an household employee.
Chad Hall/New Employer Specialist
Contact Information: 1- 888-273-3356 or visit http://www.myhomepay.com/ to get more information today.
Don’t forget to mention that Honest Care Nanny Agency sent you.
- For information on the latest mileage rates visit: https://www.njbia.org/irs-issues-standard-mileage-rates-for-2019/
TEMPORARY UPDATE OF POLICY IN REGARD TO CORONAVIRUS
In an effort to protect our staff and clients surrounding the increasing health concerns with the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are updating our Care policies. Please, see below:
Notify us promptly if you or any family members have been, potentially, exposed or been around anyone that are potentially at risk. This is vital, as the virus has been observed to spread through close contact. Please see attached chart for exposure and infection risks.
To reduce potential exposure, we urge you not to request care if any of the following is applicable:
- Your children have potential symptoms; this includes runny nose, sore throat, cough and/or fever.
- Any member of your home is exhibiting symptoms or been in contact with someone who was also exposed to COVID-19 recently.
- Any member of your home has recently traveled to a level 3 country. (Please refer to following link to CDC website for more information: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/warning/coronavirus-europe#countries
TEMPORARY OPERATING POLICY
In order to reduce possible transmission and exposure on our end, we have temporarily adjusted our operating policies. (This paragraph might be unnecessary maybe just say internal policy temporary revision)
All employees will work from home until further notice. This will postpone initial in person nanny interviews and family home visits. All nanny interview and home visit will be moved to a virtual source. Be aware that our policy makes it mandatory that potential clients and nannies do face-to-face screenings with a placement counselor to observe family environments, personalities and the nanny’s overall demeanor.
Nanny to family in-person interviews are still available currently unless the family or nanny decides to request virtual interviews to reduce exposure. (Keep in mind that all our staff and clients are subject to the same screening mentioned in this document) All our other procedures such as recruiting, scheduling, background checks will still be conducted via telecommuting.
As an added measure, you can reduce your risk of infection by:
- Observing good hand hygiene by washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, paying special attention to your nail beds and creases. You can also use a 60% alcohol based hand sanitizer in the absence of soap and water.
- Cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or flexed elbow.
Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
We will constantly monitor for any updates from the CDC regarding preventation procedures. As such we will keep you updated in the event that any new information becomes available.