Are you ready to start your career as a professional nanny?
Please review the general requirements needed to apply for a nanny positions.
- Minimum 2 years of paid nanny or child care experience.
- Minimum 2 professional child care references.
- You must be legal to work in the U.S (we do require each nanny to complete a background check)
- Already be or willing to become CPR and First Aid Certified (we can help you get this if you do not have it already)
What to expect from our screening process:
- Please make sure you have read and meet the mandatory application requirements above.
- First Step: Answer the questions and submit your childcare resume below.
- If your experience and resume meets our requirements we will contact you within 48 hours for a phone interview.
- Second Step: Complete a phone screening and in-person interview with one of our trained counselors.
- Third Step: A counselor will contact your professional and personal references.
- Fourth Step: Upon successfully passing the screening process we request you fill out an Agency Acknowledgement Form, submit proof of CPR and First Aid Certification, and fill out the Employee Authorization Form for the background screening.
- Final Step: We will create your profile with all your credentials and start matching you with families.
Click the button to apply.